Introduction to Tezos
We are glad to present “Introducing Tezos” – an overview training course on Tezos blockchain and ecosystem.
The course consists of 5 lessons, each of which covers one of the technology areas:
- Blockchain. Main provisions
- Tezos and its history
- Tezos Foundation, main teams
- Ecosystem, governance, voting, grants
- Protocol, shell
- Smart contracts, Michelson
II. Economic Protocol
- General information
- Transaction types
- Consensus and protocol
- Gas / Fee / Burn
III. Tezos CLI
- Deploy Nodes
- Wallets / Baking / Delegating
IV. Smart contracts
V. Useful resources
- Tezos documentation and technical platforms
- Libraries, languages and tooling
- Community and Foundations
Blockchain. General provisions
Part 1 of the course covers the following topics:
- What is blockchain and how it works.
- Comparison between the major blockchain networks.
- In-depth description of Tezos history, its ecosystem and teams.
- Tezos unique onchain governance model.
- How the network works on the protocol level.
- The specifics of writing smart contracts on Tezos.